Saturday, July 19, 2008

Busy Week

It’s been a busy week. I had my two nieces, Melissa and Emily, sit for a photograph of them as the Raphael Angels to use for my logo. Props go to Photography by Harvey for taking such a great picture! And for his extreme patience as we took pose after pose and as we went through each of them to choose the exact perfect one to use.

The name for my business is inspired by my mom being a twin and my two wonderful nieces (whom I think are the most “prettiest” of angels. I also love the Raphael Angels, they have been somewhat of a personal icon for me for several years. It was a logical step for me to use that image as part of my logo. But rather than hassle with copyright issues I had photos of them as the angels taken and I designed my logo using that picture. They turned out pretty cute, if I do say so myself.

I have also been busy taking pictures of the jewelry I have made up and getting them web ready to post on ETSY. Learning to use Photoshop...slowly, very slowly. I really should take a class one of these days. I hope to have some of them ready to post in my ETSY shop early next week.
Oh, I almost forgot. I sent out my first newsletter announcing the launch of my business on ETSY. If you would like to receive the newsletter there is a sign up widget in the sidebar. Keep up with what’s new and what’s hot at Twin Angels Designs.

No comments:

Favorites from Etsy