Sunday, July 20, 2008

Photoshop

Today I worked on learning how to crop my pictures in Photoshop as well as correct the contrast and color balance so that the pictures look more true to the colors of the beads. Whew my head hurts, but I am learning a lot and having fun at it. I am really learning more and more in Photoshop, but I sure wish I could remember twice in a row how I got the results I got!

I am pleased to see that my little cheapie camera is going to do just fine for uploading the pictures to ETSY. There is a lot of options on this camera for such an inexpensive one. It does seem to take some good pictures.

Tomorrow I think I will be ready to upload my first items for sale. I have to refine some of the copy for descriptions of the items. Writing the copy and coming up with names for the each item in the fashion line will tax my brain I am afraid! Luckily my friend Andrea has offered to help proof and brainstorm with me…in exchange for jewels! Thanks Andrea!

Well it is almost midnight and I am ready for some sleep. This adventure is addicting, I have been beading almost every day for the past year and am not tired of it yet…and am still sketching and dreaming up more ideas than I have money for supplies and time to create it all. What a wonderful problem to have; thank you Jesus!

No comments:

Favorites from Etsy