Sunday, August 17, 2008

SUNDAY SUPPLIERS

On Sundays I want to share some of the suppliers I have found and use. These will not always be bead making suppliers, but art and crafts suppliers in general. I love supporting the small cottage businesses, but have a loyalty to a few larger companies too.

Today I want to show case the supplier I ordered my first beads from, Fire Mountain Beads and Gems. I love this company and have had nothing but good experiences from them. Their prices are great and the more you order the bigger the discount you will get.

There service is fast, your shipping is only $5.00 with Fed Ex. My experiences with customer service have been friendly and cooperative. Occasionally I have had item backordered, but they usually are sent in a reasonable time frame, and there is no shipping charged for the backordered items.

There is a huge amount of information and how to's on the website and a lot of inspiration for creating jewelry as well as how to's for specific designs. They also have a newsletter that is sent out frequently announcing the sales and special purchases available.

I have now spent enough with them that they invited me to become part of their platinum partners program. This program comes with a representative that keeps in contact with you and has answers to many questions and is a great cheerleader for your business as well.

While I am sure most of you have heard of Fire Mountain, those of you who haven’t check them out today.

No comments:

Favorites from Etsy