Tuesday, August 19, 2008

What would you do?

Ok...this has nothing to do with jewelry, but it is an amazing story. I just finished watching this over at my church's blog. The generosity of these girls blew me out of the water. It reminds me of the kind of generosity that I have experienced in my life from many mentors, teachers, and friends. It is also reminiscent of the generosity shown on the community boards over at Etsy by many of the sellers who are so giving of advice, critiques, and encouragement. But in the outcome of the game, one has to wonder what I would have done, if I knew it would cost me the game. The answer the girls of the opposing team gave broke my heart into glad little pieces....they did it because she deserved it. Now that is truly the definition of putting others first. Check out the video


1 comment:

themedievalmuse said...

thank you for that! You have lovely jewelry yourself :)

and I love this post!

Favorites from Etsy